Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Client Success Story - Mary DeMuth

Mary DeMuth
Author & Speaker
2007 Christy Award finalist
2007 Retailer’s Choice Award finalist

www.MaryDeMuth.com

“I hit a point in my career where I needed some expert help. Connecting with Rob Eagar was a blessing! His Marketing Mentor Program caused a personal revival, something I never thought possible. How could hiring a marketing consultant create such a spiritual result? Rob asked hard questions. I learned difficult things. But, I also found the grace of God in his teaching. Here’s just a few of the results I’ve experienced with Rob:

● Defined unique brands for my non-fiction, Pioneer Parenting, and fiction Turning Trials to Triumph.

● Revamped my image with a stunning new website
(see before / after picture below).

● Launched new products that generated solid sales in the first week.

● Practiced media training to turn interviews into more website hits and product sales.

● Learned better speaking skills to help expand my message.

● Generated giveaway tools that attract new customers.


I am absolutely thrilled with the way Rob Eagar has helped me! I recommend WildFire Marketing to any writer and speaker.”


1 comment:

Mary DeMuth said...

Hey, thanks for the mention, Rob! Anyone out there reading this, it's all true! :-)