Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Client Success Story - Nancy McGuirk

Nancy McGuirk
Helping Women take God at His Word
Speaker and Author of Rest Assured
Founder of Women's Community Bible Study - Atlanta, GA
www.NancyMcGuirk.com

"I’ve been speaking and writing for over 18 years, but learned mostly by trial and error. After working with Rob Eagar, however, I learned more in a few months than I had learned in years. My confidence and professionalism quickly improved, and the feedback that I receive now is better than ever. Through Rob’s help, I discovered how to:

  • Create keynote talks that fulfill leader’s goals and generate referrals.
  • Cut my message preparation time in half and work more efficiently.
  • Drive more traffic to my website.
  • Network with other speakers to increase speaking engagements and product awareness.
Rob had answers to questions that I'd been wrestling with for a long time. He is a wealth of industry knowledge and advice. I recommend his services to speakers and writers at any level."

No comments: