Monday, September 14, 2009

Revised Data: Amazon Comparison of ECPA Publishers - September

For those who follow my monthly "Amazon Comparison of ECPA Publishers," some new information was provided that influenced the September rankings. Two publishers notified me about separate imprints within their company that weren't being included in their rankings. I use http://www.titlez.com/ as the source for my free research, and their online database doesn't automatically include these imprints.

Manually adding the Amazon rankings for these imprints made an impact on the rankings. For example, Moody Publishers moved up from # 9 to # 6 in the rankings due to the strength of their "Northfield" division. In addition, B&H Publishing moved up one spot to # 9 in my rankings on the sales of their new military-based imprint, "Fidelis."

Click here for the revised September rankings.

I appreciate these publishers contacting me with the updated information. My goal is to make these rankings as accurate and helpful as possible.

If you have any information about new divisions or imprints, feel free to contact me at 1-800-267-2045 or email me at Rob@StartaWildFire.com





No comments: