Thursday, February 21, 2008

Client Success Story - Cindi McMenamin

Cindi McMenamin
Strength for the Soul
Speaker and author of When Women Walk Alone (over 90,000 copies sold)
www.StrengthForTheSoul.com

"Rob Eagar helped put my speaking ministry back on the map! After writing 6 books, I was facing burnout in my writing and speaking. But, my publisher suggested that I check out Wildfire Marketing. And, in less than 3 months, Rob enabled me to experience these results:

  • Enriched the message of my ministry with a new brand, Strength for the Soul.

  • Wrote improved marketing text to make my speeches, books, and website more appealing.

  • Sent out better newsletters that reached key leaders and generated new bookings (see before/after pictures below).

  • Created a new e-commerce system to produce additional revenue.

  • Gained new confidence to negotiate higher speaking fees.

Rob re-enforced to me the value of what I do and how you can’t put a price on bringing life-change and the opportunity for salvation to another individual. I’d recommend WildFire Marketing to any author or speaker who wants to take their ministry to a higher level.”


1 comment:

Kristi Holl said...

Wow! Seeing is believing! Thanks for being willing to share the "before" and "after" pictures. When you spoke of burnout, you spoke to a lot of people!