Thursday, December 4, 2008

Advanced Book Marketing for Authors

Okay, I'm not one who likes people promoting stuff on their blogs. As I tell my author clients, "It's more important to provide value to the reader, rather than promote your books."

However, I'm really excited about a new resource that I've just completed. It's an 8-disc audio CD set called, Advanced Book Marketing for Authors. If you're going to succeed as an author in today's dismal economy, then you've got to leave the beginner stuff behind and implement proven, advanced marketing techniques.

So, I've put together over 6 hours of top-level instruction to help you sell more books in 2009. My material was recorded live before a diverse group of authors at a recent writers conference. During this conference, these teaching sessions outsold all other resources by a margin of 6:1. Plus, most of the class sent thank-you notes afterwards telling how grateful they were to discover book marketing ideas that really work. Here's a sample of the topics covered:

Discs 1 & 2: How to Market for More Bookings
Discs 3 & 4: Write Newsletters that Get Results
Discs 5 & 6: Turn Media Interviews into Book Sales
Discs 7 & 8: Author Q&A: How to Set Speaking Fees, Build a Leader Database, Negotiating Tips, and much more...

Plus, Disc #1 include 10 bonus teaching resources, such as listener handouts, author website checklist, and samples of professional newsletters, press releases, and speaking contracts.

If you're skeptical, take a moment and listen to this short sample:










I know times may be tight right now. So, I've priced this teaching resource to fit any authors budget. The people who attended my teaching sessions paid over $1,000 to attend the writer's conference. But, I'm making the same instruction available on audio CD for only $125.00 - a huge bargain.

Even better, I'm offering a special promo price by December 31st of only $99.00. So, I hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to improve your book sales in 2009.

To order Advanced Book Marketing for Authors, go to: www.StartaWildFire.com/store.html

"Rob Eagar mentored me for 6 months and really helped take my marketing, speaking, and branding to the next level. I can attest that I make much more money as a result of Rob's tutelage. Plus, I'm more strategic as I promote myself, my message, and my books."
Mary DeMuth
Author of Watching the Tree Limbs
2007 Christy Award Finalist

No comments: